- Holden Design – A Look Inside (Holden Careers) Series: Cory Baker (Clay Modelling)
A career that has enabled him to travel the world, Corey Baker has always been hands on and has a passion for working with his hands to create everything from concept cars to furniture design. Following a degree in Industrial Design, Corey has landed a job in Holden Design that enables him to blend his academic background and creative flair. Follow Corey story here….
- Holden Design: A Look Inside (Holden Careers) Series: Kurt Ramholdt (Visualisation)
Studying Industrial Design at University, Kurt Ramholdt naturally gravitated towards automotive design, the sketches and models where much more exciting and challenging. To Kurt, cars represent the pinnacle of product design. Learn more about Kurt’s story….
- Holden Design – A Look Inside (Holden Careers) Series: Brendan Dixon (Digital Sculpting)
Throughout the majority of Brendan Dixon’s academic studies, he never thought he would end up in Automotive Design however as his “journey” of figuring out what he wanted to do evolved he has surprised even himself. Learn about that journey…
- Holden Design – A Look Inside (Holden Careers) Series: Ben Last (Creative Design)
Ben Last has already had many career highlights and this is just the beginning. Whilst studying at University, it was clear that his passion for automobile and transport would lead to a position at an Automotive Design studio, where his passion for drawing all forms of transport could be refined and developed with the help of some of the best in the Industry.
- Car Design TV presents the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette StingRay in our first iBook Special
With over 60 pages full of high resolution images, all the related product and technical information, and nearly an hour of HD video footage, this is the most comprehensive overview of the new 2014 C7 Corvette StingRay. We even enhanced with an extensive overview of the 60 year history of the Corvette, also with images and key information.
It is all available for download exclusively for iPad on the iTunes Book store, at $6.99. Get your copy today!